CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Welcome!

I think this will be a fun way to stay in touch still. We can download pictures, videos and write new posts. If you have any questions, email me at jenkodak@hotmail.com It is pretty easy to start a new post. Just go up top and click on the "new post" tab (after you have signed in) and then start writing! If you want to add a picture, click on the photo icon (next to the "abc" icon) and upload. The video upload button is right next to the photo icon. When you are finished writing your post, click on the "publish post" button at the bottom of the page. If you want to comment on someones post, click on the comment button below the post. Nice and easy :) I think this will be fun!

I have added everyone's email from the myfamily site. This allows all of us to post on here. Let me know if you didn't get an invite to post on here. Thanks! Jen

6 comments:

Susan G. said...

Jen! Thanks so much for setting this up!! I think it will be great. I don't know how you have time to do all the things you do..and do them so well!

Jaynie said...

Thanks Jen!

Jaynie said...

Jen-will you send me the invite again? I can't sign in to post.

Me said...

So, I'm a dork! I posted on the wrong part of the page! Sorry Jen :) I'm new to the whole blogging thing. The page looks awesome! This will be a good way to keep in touch with everyone.

Melissa Ash said...

I am really excited about this! I have started them with all my other years (well, almost!) and LOVE this way of keeping in touch! Thank you so much!

AZ Smurfette said...

WHAT am I doing in this picture? yikes!