CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I added a link list...

I added a list of all the fellow bloggers I know about. If you would like your blog added to the list, please add it. This is OUR site and we are all authors to do anything we want on here. I hope if you have any questions, you email me. I want all of us to be able to keep everyone updated. If you have never updated us, I know I am not the only one who would love to hear from you. It just takes a second! :)

3 comments:

Eden said...

Wow, fancy-schmancy. This will be fun. What a great idea.

Love you all-
Poppy

CMTASK said...

Good job Jen. I really like the link list for fellow bloggers. I didn't realize that She-ra had a blog too. That is fun to see. Did the internet even really exist in 1997? :-)

Jen said...

Ha ha! I remember just finishing at Snow college and we all had email accounts... I think the internet was just being introduced. I remember printing off all my emails, like they were real letters and thinking of saving them all... That would be a lot of work if I still wanted to print off emails.... :) Times sure change fast.