CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

I gotta give this a try!

Hi gals,
It was SOOOO fun to see those of you that came to the reunion. For all that weren't there... truly, you were missed. I don't know if I was the only one to feel this way, but I wanted EVERYONE there! I cherish all of you. I didn't take any pictures up there, but appreciate those who have posted some on their blogs. I'll add a picture of my family though, so people can see what I've been up to! Hope others will contribute!

2 comments:

Diana said...

okay, so I don't know how to edit and it didn't actually post the picture. Oops! I'll try it again another time.

Jen said...

It was so good to see you too... I wish I had more time to chat with you. i would love to see any pics you have :)