CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Hi Everyone!

It is so fun to have a blog! I apologize for not getting on and posting anything yet!
I loved seeing those of you that I did at Oakcrest! What a fun night that was!

My life is going very well! It is so nice to have things starting to slow down! This summer has been filled with hiking with my mom and little guy, and camping trips, and BBQ's and everything else summer! We have had a lot of fun, and look forward to the nice fall weather (especially since our swamp cooler just died!). We are getting a deck put onto our house, and are so excited! It will be so nice to sit and enjoy our perfect view of the mountains in the nice cool weather! Yay!

I hope everyone is doing well!
Love, Timber

0 comments: